Sunday, August 2, 2009

Welcome (Kavi)

And so it begins. A couple of weeks ago, a friend from residency introduced me to her food blog (check it out - www.chungfood.com) and I was really impressed by how she and her husband were able to chronicle their lives through their culinary experiences. I'm no food expert, but it got me thinking about how many memories I have from sitting in my mother's kitchen, from dinners out with friends and family, from celebrating momentous occasions at a favorite restaurant, or just from eating some comfort food at home. It seems like so many things worth remembering happen around a good meal. And so I propose a blog to help us celebrate, commemorate, and remember these culinary experiences and the people that make our lives so rich. Bindu has promised to blog along with me, although I doubt her two little monkeys will let her do much posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment